Altar - Wood Altar with Gothic Trim as shown in Detail Picture 60" wide x 36" deep x 40" high 40-626
Choose the Wood Finish of your choice from the 16 Wood Finishes shown here
United States Manufacturer, W Brand, has a commitment to quality which has been developed with over 90 years of service. Skilled Woodworking since 1928 and a leader in church furnishings, W Brand is dedicated to producing furniture designed to enhance the worship service and endure for years to come.
• W Brand has manufactured a full line of church furniture for over 90 years.
• Offerings include wood altars and communion tables, pulpits and lecterns, congregational wood chairs made from solid oak, various styles of celebrant and sanctuary seating, prie dieu/kneelers of many styles and sizes, baptismal fonts, credence and offertory tables, and various other items and accessories from bible stands to bookracks to personal kneelers.
• Acrylic furniture including pulpits, lecterns and tables as well as crucifixes with solid walnut crosses.
• W Brand uses the highest grade FAS lumber, with primary species being Northern Red Oak, sourced from sustainable forests in Upstate New York. Other wood species are also available upon request. Our panel boards are old-fashioned veneer core plywood, primarily A1.
• Highest quality fabrics, tested for abrasion resistance and stain protected. Seating foams are high density, generally 2.6 lb. density with 45 – 48 lb. compression. Dozens of fabrics are available to meet your design requirements. Choose the Wood Finish of your choice from the 16 Wood Finishes shown here. Actual finished pieces will exhibit some variation in grain and tone due to the natural characteristics of wood and no guarantee can be made of an exact match.
• Finishing process includes quality oil stains, hand rubbed. Final finish coat is semi-gloss lacquer
• W Brand offers 16 standard finish colors and we can match any finish sample upon request.
• Custom finishes are available for an additional charge.
• Highest quality fabrics, tested for abrasion resistance and stain protected. Seating foams are high density, generally 2.6 lb. density with 45 – 48 lb. compression. Dozens of fabrics are available to meet your design requirements.
Return Policy: Standard product may be returned within 30 days of shipping and is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. All returns must have a Return Authorization Number provided by MOSACK'S Christian Gifts & Books. All returns must be in like new condition; furniture etc. that is inspected and found to not be in like new condition is subject to the full purchase price. Returns of acrylic furniture should be packaged very carefully, with interior foam and shipped on a pallet if originally used. No returns on custom furniture.
Following are various furniture groups and their construction:
Altar and Communions Tables: Solid red oak and veneer core plywood
Pulpits and Lecterns: Solid red oak and veneer core plywood
Flexible Seating: Chair frames are solid red oak, backs from veneer core plywood
Seat foam is 2.6 lb. density, with 45 – 48 ILD
Celebrant and Sanctuary Seating: Chair frames are solid red oak, backs from veneer core plywood
Prie Dieu Kneelers: Primarily solid red oak, fronts of the 59 and 265 from solid oak and veneer core plywood
Baptismal Fonts: Solid red oak and veneer core plywood
Credence and Offertory Tables: Solid red oak and veneer core plywood
Accessories: Solid red oak and veneer core plywood
Credence Table: A side table in the sanctuary of a Christian church which is used in the celebration of the Eucharist. (Latin credens, -entis, believer). The credence table is usually placed near the wall on the epistle side of the sanctuary, and may be covered with a fine linen cloth. The bread and wine, water cruets and patens are placed on the credence table before consecration.
Offertory Table: The table that holds the bread and wine before it is presented to the altar. (This is also called the gifts table.)
Casters also available.
Brass Crosses to add to Church Furniture:
Solid Cast Brass, Satin Finish Cross 40-1551 4" w x 8" h can be added for approx. $365.00
Solid Cast Brass, Satin Finish Cross 40-1552 6" w x 16" h can be added for approx. $590.00
Brass Casters to add to Church Furniture:
Brass Casters 40-1184 can be added for approx. $230.00
Altar - Wood Altar w/ Gothic Trim 60" wide x 36" deep x 40" high 40-626