Baptismal Font #1100 with 12" Stainless Steel Basin 21" w x 21" d, 37" h at basin. Octagon wooden Baptismal Font #1100 with a cover which has a cross on the top
Choose the Wood Finish of your choice from the 16 Wood Finishes shown here.
Actual finished pieces will exhibit some variation in grain and tone due to the natural characteristics of wood and no guarantee can be made of an exact match.
United States Manufacturer, W Brand, has a commitment to quality which has been developed with over 90 years of service. Skilled Woodworking since 1928 and a leader in church furnishings, W Brand is dedicated to producing furniture designed to enhance the worship service and endure for years to come.
· W Brand has manufactured a full line of church furniture for over 90 years.
· Offerings include wood altars and communion tables, pulpits and lecterns, congregational wood chairs made from solid oak, various styles of celebrant and sanctuary seating, prie dieu's/kneelers of many styles and sizes, baptismal fonts, credence and offertory tables, and various other items and accessories from bible stands to bookracks to personal kneelers.
· Acrylic furniture including pulpits, lecterns and tables as well as crucifixes with solid walnut crosses.
· W Brand uses the highest grade FAS lumber, with primary species being Northern Red Oak, sourced from sustainable forests in Upstate New York. Other wood species are also available upon request. Our panel boards are old-fashioned veneer core plywood, primarily A1.
· Highest quality fabrics, tested for abrasion resistance and stain protected. Seating foams are high density, generally 2.6 lb. density with 45 – 48 lb. compression. Dozens of fabrics are available to meet your design requirements.
· Finishing process includes quality oil stains, hand rubbed. Final finish coat is semi-gloss lacquer. W Brand offers 16 standard finish colors and we can match any finish sample upon request. Custom finishes are available for an additional charge.
Following is a table showing various furniture groups and their construction:
Altar and Communions Tables
Solid red oak and veneer core plywood
Pulpits and Lecterns
Chair frames are solid red oak, backs from veneer core plywood
Seat foam is 2.6 lb. density, with 45 – 48 ILD
Celebrant and Sanctuary Seating
Prie Dieu Kneelers
Primarily solid red oak, fronts of the 59 and 265 from solid oak and veneer core plywood
Credence and Offertory Tables
Standard product may be returned within 30 days of shipping and is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. All returns must have a Return Authorization Number provided by MOSACK'S Church Goods & Religious Gifts. All returns must be in like new condition; furniture etc that is inspected and found to not be in like new condition is subject to the full purchase price. Returns of acrylic furniture should be packaged very carefully, with interior foam and shipped on a pallet if originally used. No returns on custom furniture etc.
Auto One Decade Rosary St Christopher Crystal 238-4843008C
Auto Rosary St Christopher Crystal 238-1843008C, St. Christopher One Decade Auto Rosary in Crystal Color for Rear View Mirror - Vehicle Rosary
Blessed Mother Teresa Canonization Laminated Prayer Card, #TJP811L
This 2 1/2" x 4" laminated card features the Prayer for the Canonization of Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, #TJP811L
Joseph's Studio Sleeping Baby in Angel Wings Statue 11276
Joseph's Studio Sleeping Baby in Angel Wings Statue 11276. This is a statue of a baby sleeping on its stomach in a cocoon of soft white angel wings, 7" H x 14.25" W 11276
Story Bracelet 23rd Psalm Beaded Bracelet, 40523
This is a 23rd Psalm Beaded Bracelet, 40523. This Story Bracelet has many colored beads and charms in different sizes and shapes telling the prayer of the 23rd Psalm and a picture card explaining symbols of the Psalm.
7633 Mentor Ave.
Mentor, OH 44060