This value pack includes five hope-filled, heartfelt, feature-length films: War Room, Courageous, Fireproof, Facing The Giants, and Flywheel.
- War Room: From the award-winning creators of Fireproof and Courageous comes War Room, a compelling drama with humor and heart that became the #1 movie in US theaters and received raving reviews from audiences of all ages. Tony and Elizabeth Jordan have it all—great jobs, a beautiful daughter, and their dream house. But appearances can be deceiving. Their world is actually crumbling under the strain of a failing marriage. While Tony basks in his professional success and flirts with temptation, Elizabeth resigns herself to increasing bitterness. But their lives take an unexpected turn when Elizabeth meets her newest client, Miss Clara, and is challenged to establish a “war room” and a battle plan of prayer for her family. As Elizabeth tries to fight for her family, Tony’s hidden struggles come to light. Tony must decide if he will make amends with his family and prove Miss Clara’s wisdom that victories don’t come by accident.
- Fireproof: Kirk Cameron (Left Behind) stars as Caleb Holt, a heroic fire captain who values dedication and service to others above all else. But the most important partnership in his life, his marriage, is about to go up in smoke. This gripping story follows one man’s desire to transform his life and marriage through the healing power of faith and fully embrace the fireman’s code: Never Leave Your Partner Behind.
- Courageous: From the creators of Fireproof comes Courageous, an action-packed drama that will have families laughing and cheering as they are inspired by everyday heroes striving to be fathers of courage.
- Facing The Giants: From the award-winning producers of Flywheel comes a heartwarming tale about a Christian high school football coach who uses his undying faith to battle the giants of fear and failure.
- Flywheel: Jay Austin wants to sell you a used car, but watch out! Many victims have fallen prey to his smiling face and hasty promises. Austin does everything his way until his dishonesty and manipulation are repeatedly exposed. Like many men, the masks he wears and lies he tells disgust him. While having a classic convertible repaired, Austin begins a humorous and inspiring journey to win back the hearts of his wife, his son and his community. In every man’s life, there can be a turning point. When Jay Austin makes his turn, he never looks back.