Pocket-sized (4 ½” x 7”) The Navy Bible is bound in durable blue simulated leather, gilded page edges and United States Eagle insignia on the cover. We can PERSONALIZE this Bible for you by adding a name, date and/or a special message. We will emboss this on the cover of the Bible. See details below.
The Holman Christian Standard Bible version is published by a Baptist publishing house, however, the Bible is a version that had 17 Christian denominations involved in the translating. It is easy to read and yet poetic like the King James Version.
For our Catholic military personnel we would recommend The New American Bible or the New Jerusalem Bible. Especially, we would recommend the zipper cover New American Bible as seen below. This is available in green or burgundy and we can emboss the name in gold on the cover.
The Navy Bible has many special features, including:
- Special presentation, dedication and records section for military personnel
- The Pledge of Allegiance and The Star Spangled Banner
- US Armed Forces Code of Conduct and "Oath of Allegiance for Enlisted Personnel"
- US Navy Core Values: "The Navy Hymn', "Submanrine Service Hymn", "the Navy SEAL's Hymn", "Prayer for the Navy", "The Prayer of a Midshipman", "General George S. Patton's Prayer", "How Should a
- Warrior Pray", and "the Lord's Prayer for a Military Wife"
- Quotations, prayers and inspirational messages from famous military personnel
MOSACK'S offers personalized embossing on the cover of this Bible. You can add a name, date and/or message up to two lines at 25 spaces per line. There is a fee of $5 for one line and $7 for two lines. Create your personal message on the Order/Comments section at checkout. The embossing fee will be added to your credit card. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions prior to ordering.
For these perilous times, for the men and women who serve the cause of freedom around the world, MOSACK'S is pleased to provide the entire Bible in a format that is handsome, easy to carry, and that is designed to meet the specific needs of Christians who serve in the most difficult of situations.