Advent is a season of preparation, as we prepare our heart and soul to receive Christ fully. Wear this bracelet as a personal "yes" to allowing Christ to be born anew in your heart and home this Christmas. Each color represents the four moments of preparation as we pray for an increase of hope, love, joy, and peace in Christ.
With your purchase of this St. Amos Blessing Bracelet, you also participate in helping victims of child abuse. 100% of the Caitlin & John Stamos family’s portion of net proceeds from this bracelet will be donated to Childhelp for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse.
- Adjustable bracelet cording which opens to 9.5" diameter, closes to 6.25"
- 8 6mm pink and purple heirloom-quality crystals that are 2.5x more brilliant than other crystals
- These premium crystals are lead-free, sustainably manufactured, and environmentally friendly
- Handwoven in Mexicali
- St. Amos gold-tone medal and "loved" charm tag, medals made in a sacred site in Italy
- The Advent Blessing Bracelet comes on an inspirational card