The Manual for Marian Devotion will deepen your relationship with Mary and, in doing so, draw you closer to her Son.
Part One, “Preparing for Marian Devotion,” answers the following questions:
• What is Mary's place in God's plan?
• Why is she so important?
• What has the Church taught about Mary?
• How has Marian devotion changed history?
• How should I cultivate devotion to Mary?
Part Two, “Aids for Marian Devotion,” provides these essential resources:
• Inspiration for Marian devotion from the Scriptures and the saints
• Excerpts from Church documents addressing Mary's role
• Accounts of Marian miracles and messages through the ages
• Marian prayers and hymns from the Church's rich liturgical and devotional patrimony
• Marian poetry
The Manual for Marian Devotion is designed to be small enough to travel with you everywhere: use it to nourish your love of Mary with the Scriptures and stories of the saints, and turn to its prayers throughout the day.