Girls are world-changers! . . . And this delightful storybook proves it!
Just for the girls in your life, ages 5 and up, this collection of twelve extraordinary stories of women of faith will empower girls to know and understand how women have made a difference in the world and how much smaller our faith would be without them. Colorful illustrations complement the true stories of these twelve amazing women:
- Gladys Aylward, missionary to China
- Clara Barton, founder of the American Red Cross
- Catherine Booth, cofounder of The Salvation Army
- Amy Carmichael, missionary to India
- Fanny Crosby, blind hymn-writer
- Florence Nightingale, founder of modern nursing
- Edith Schaeffer, cofounder of L’Abri ministry in Switzerland
- Mary Slessor, missionary to Africa
- Corrie ten Boom, Dutch watchmaker who helped many Jews escape the Nazi Holocaust of WWII
- Mother Teresa, Catholic nun and missionary
- Sojourner Truth, Civil Rights leader
- Harriet Tubman, leader of the Underground Railroad
The stories of these courageous women will encourage and inspire young girls to become the world-changers God created them to be!