The Life Recovery Bible (NLT - New Living Translation) from Tyndale House Publishers is today's #1-selling recovery Bible and is based on the 12-step recovery model.
The Life Recovery Bible (NLT) was created by two of today's leading recovery experts, David Stoop, Ph.D., and Stephen Arterburn, M.Ed. In addition, The Life Recovery Bible (NLT) from Tyndale House Publishers is designed to lead readers to the source of true healing which is God himself.
Also, The Life Recovery Bible (NLT) from Tyndale House Publishers has features which include:
- New Living Translation Recovery Notes: Placed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step Devotionals and a reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals are tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- There are also Serenity Prayer Devotionals, based on the Serenity Prayer. These devotionals provide an excellent guide to recovery
- The Life Recovery Bible (NLT) from Tyndale House Publishers profiles key Bible characters and important recovery lessons which are drawn from their lives
- Recovery reflections are topically arranged and they pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
Other features include:
- Book histories
- Topical index
- Devotional index
- Book introductions
- User's guide
- New 12-step comparison chart